We are offering both In-Office and TeleHealth counseling / therapy sessions.
We are open and accepting new clients. Call the office or schedule online.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
We are following all of the guidelines the CDC recommends:
- Maintaining social distance (sorry, no handshakes and no hugs). Sessions will start on time to minimize the time you spend in the waiting room.
- Frequently disinfecting common areas and surfaces.
- Washing hands for and using hand sanitizer between clients.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the reception area and in the counselor’s office.
- Disposable mask available upon request.
Additionally, we offer TeleHealth (HIPAA compliant video-chat) sessions as an alternative to an office visit. Our video platform is very user-friendly; all you need is a web browser, microphone, and a camera (it doesn’t matter if you use a computer, tablet, or phone). If you are using a cell phone you may be asked to download a free app to ensure privacy..
You are welcome to continue coming into the office for appointments, We will be in the office unless advised otherwise by the local public health department or the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
If at any point between sessions you notice a level of fear or anxiety that is concerning to you or difficult to manage, please reach out by text, email, or phone.